Thank you for presenting at the 2020 LeadingAge Texas Annual Conference & Solutions EXPO!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
PRESENTATION MATERIALS: Any handouts (PowerPoint PDF handouts, instructional guides, participation sheets, etc.) must be submitted in PDF Format by April 3: submit your file(s) below. This is encouraged, but not required.
NOTE: LeadingAge Texas will post handouts online for attendee download before and after the conference, but we are unable to print copies for use on-site.
REGISTER: All speakers must register as attendees for the conference by April 12
NOTE: See email distributed on February 20 for details; reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration assistance.
BOOK YOUR ROOM: If you are planning to stay overnight, be sure to book your hotel room within the LeadingAge Texas room block by April 24 to get the discounted room rate.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
SPEAKER PRESENCE & ON-SITE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The speaker agrees to arrive onsite at least 30-minutes prior to the beginning of her/his session and check in with the LeadingAge Texas staff at the Info Desk.
- The speaker is responsible for bringing his/her presentation on a flash drive for use on-site.
- Each breakout session room will be set with the following:
- Laptop with Microsoft Office + laptop sound
- Head table with two chairs
- LCD projector & screen
- Sound & mixer
- Lavaliere microphone
- Table microphone on table stand
- Slide advancer/presentation clicker
USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS: Copyrighted materials should not be reproduced as part of PowerPoint presentations or handouts without permission from the owner/author and should be cited appropriately.
PROMOTION OF PRODUCTS/SERVICES: Sessions at the Annual Conference are intended to educate and support learning and, therefore, may not blatantly sell, promote, or pitch any specific products and/or services. If examples of products and/or services must be used to illustrate a point, more than one example must be provided. Any violation of this policy may result in prohibition from presenting with LeadingAge Texas at future events.
ATTENDEE INFORMATION: Attendee lists are only provided to exhibitors and sponsors. Presenters are encouraged to include their contact information in their presentation materials.
CANCELLATION NOTICE: If a force majeure event makes it impossible for the speaker to fulfill the agreement, s/he will immediately notify LeadingAge Texas via email to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org and will aid in finding a qualified replacement speaker for the session.
If you have any questions regarding deadlines, presentation materials, etc. contact Amanda Wiedenfeld.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
SUBMIT YOUR FILE(S) BELOW (or email directly to email@example.com)