Thank you for presenting at the
2019 LeadingAge Texas Annual Conference & Solutions EXPO!
• • • • • • • • • • • •
[submit your file(s) below]
If ANY content/learning objectives have changed since you submitted the proposal, you must provide an updated outline (click here to view a sample outline) or a draft PowerPoint
Electronic copy of handout(s) for attendee download (encouraged, but not required)
NOTE: LeadingAge Texas will post handouts online for attendee download before and after the conference, but we are unable to print copies for use on-site.
Updated version of your presentation (PDF format) for attendee download post-conference (encouraged, but not required)
• • • • • • • • • • • •
SPEAKER PRESENCE & ON-SITE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The speaker agrees to arrive onsite at least 30-minutes prior to the beginning of her/his session and check in with the LeadingAge Texas staff at the Info Desk .
- The speaker is responsible for bringing his/her presentation on a flash drive for use on-site.
- Each breakout session room will be set with the following:
- Head table with two chairs
- Laptop with Microsoft Office + laptop sound
- LCD projector & screen
- Sound & mixer
- Lavaliere microphone
- Table microphone on table stand
- Slide advancer/presentation clicker
- Need something else? Any additional A/V needs/requests must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 19.
USE OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS: Copyrighted materials should not be reproduced as part of PowerPoint presentations or handouts without permission from the owner/author and should be cited appropriately.
PROMOTION OF PRODUCTS/SERVICES: Sessions at the Annual Conference are intended to educate and support learning and, therefore, may not blatantly sell, promote, or pitch any specific products and/or services. If examples of products and/or services must be used to illustrate a point, more than one example must be provided. Any violation of this policy may result in prohibition from presenting with LeadingAge Texas at future events.
ATTENDEE INFORMATION: Attendee lists are only provided to exhibitors and sponsors. Presenters are encouraged to include their contact information in their presentation materials.
CANCELLATION NOTICE: If a force majeure event makes it impossible for the speaker to fulfill the agreement, s/he will immediately notify LeadingAge Texas via email to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org and will aid in finding a qualified replacement speaker for the session.
If you have any questions regarding deadlines, presentation materials, etc. contact Amanda Wiedenfeld.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
SUBMIT YOUR FILES BELOW (or email directly to email@example.com)