Health Plan, Inc. (HPI)
What is HPI?
Health Plan, Inc. (HPI) is the 501 c (9) nonprofit, self-funded Association-Sponsored Health Plan of LeadingAge Texas, which represents not-for-profit aging services providers throughout the state. Its sole purpose is to provide excellent, affordable employee health insurance and ancillary benefit options for LeadingAge Texas members and their employees.
An Array of Quality, Affordable Choices for You and Your Employees
The program will provide us with the opportunity to offer health insurance that lowers cost and better fits the needs of LeadingAge Texas Members through unique plan designs, leveraged size and managed health care spend. While our initial focus is a health plan, other employee benefit lines of coverage are available that include group dental, vision, life and AD&D, Disability and other work site benefits.
Avoid Overpaying for Major Healthcare Needs
HPI assures that fair and reasonable prices are paid to health care providers and that you, your employees and the Plan are not paying for billing mistakes or over charges. This helps keep premiums under control. HPI also offers a price transparency service that provide upfront cost and quality transparency for both medical and pharmacy needs.
Owned and Governed by HPI members.
Our HPI Board of Trustees:
- Tina Ballard [Treasurer], CFO, Manor Park, Midland
- Roqué Christensen, Executive Vice President, Plano Community Homes, Plano
- Russell Crews [Chair], President/CEO, CC Young, Dallas
- Pat Crump, President/CEO, Morningside Ministries, San Antonio
- Cheryl Harding [Secretary], President/CEO, James L West Center for Dementia Care, Fort Worth
- George Linial, President/CEO, LeadingAge Texas
- Patrick Pheifer [Vice-Chair], Executive Director, Clarewood House Senior Community, Houston
- Wendy Scoggins, Senior Vice President & Chief People Officer, Christian Care Communities and Services, Mesquite
For more information contact Crystal Laza at (512) 467-2242 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Sharon Earlenbaugh at (816) 216-1979 or email@example.com.