Resident Rights and COVID 19
[Session 6 of the Practical Strategies for
COVID-19 & Beyond: A Clinical Excellence Series]
Sept 16 •
11 am - 12 pm
REGISTER FOR SESSION 6 ONLY | LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FULL SERIES
— INTERESTED FOR THE FULL SERIES? CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT
PRACTICAL STRATEGIES FOR COVID-19 & BEYOND: A CLINICAL EXCELLENCE SERIES —
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
This is Session 6 of the Practical Strategies for COVID-19 & Beyond: A Clinical Excellence Series.
Balancing residents’ state and federally protected rights with the responsibility to keep residents safe from harm and infection have been one of the great challenges of the pandemic. Individual autonomy and communal protections have come into stark contrast;
this session examines how the core cannon resident rights have been effected – and yet met – during the pandemic.
- Refresh on the essentials of Residents’ Rights
- Learn how and where COVID has challenged the practice of these Rights.
- Explore and discuss alternative methods to uphold and support Resident Rights in a Post-COVID world.
With a focus on clinical excellence, the sessions featured in the series will provide actionable strategies that clinical staff, administrators, social workers, and the like can implement in their community, in their team, and in their own lives as we navigate this global pandemic and discover where the field of aging services is headed.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Dee Pekruhn, MBA, Director of Life Plan Communities Services & Policy, LeadingAge
CONTINUING EDUCATION: NAB/NCERS
This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 1 total participant hour by NAB/NCERS—Approval #20210915-1-A69968-DL.
— CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE ENTIRE CLINICAL EXCELLENCE SERIES SCHEDULE —
LeadingAge Texas Members: $35 per webinar link, per webinar
Non-Members: $60 per webinar link, per webinar
- Paid registrations are limited to one connection per webinar link. Because the fee is set per line/connection, please only register one person/main registrant.
- Links to join the webinars are unique and tied to the registrant’s name and their individual LeadingAge Texas account.
- Details for tracking additional attendees who are viewing the webinars with the registrant:
- While others on the registrant’s team can view the webinars with him/her on the same device, the link should not be forwarded. Multiple connections will either be billed separately or removed from the webinar.
- The registrant will be responsible for ensuring that:
- all additional attendees who view each webinar sign in on the attendance report (to be emailed from LeadingAge Texas to the registrant one/two days prior to each webinar)
- the completed attendance report be sent to LeadingAge Texas via email.
- any additional attendees who are seeking corresponding continuing education credit* provided for the webinar are properly noted on the attendance report.
*NOTE: After each webinar, the main registrant will be billed $10 per person who is seeking credit for that webinar.
- LeadingAge Texas will send the session evaluation link with access to the certificate of attendance to the registrant and all additional attendees who appear on the attendance report.
Attendance & Cancellation Policy:
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to log in at the time of the event.
- Registrations are fully transferable; transfer requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than 48 hours prior
to the webinar.
- A full refund will be given to all cancellations received 10 or more business days prior to the webinar on September 16.
- A $10 administrative fee will be charged to all cancellations received six to nine business days prior to the webinar on September 16.
- No refunds will be given to cancellations received five or fewer business days prior to the webinar on September 16.
- LeadingAge Texas reserves the right to cancel the program due to insufficient enrollment in which case registrants will be notified and provided with full refunds.