PDPM Master Class Webinar Series:
Full Series Registration
12 Month Webinar with Optional Certification
ABOUT THE WEBINAR SERIES
This 12 month webinar series focuses on developing mastery of the skills required to successfully lead clinical reimbursement excellence under PDPM. Attendees can expect advance PDPM proficiency to lead clinical reimbursement accuracy and compliance.
Click on the links below to learn more about the individual sessions on the schedule;
NOTE: You only need to register once via this event page for the Full Series registration.
FULL SERIES SCHEDULE - Wednesdays, 1 pm CT
January 8, 2020 | Build & Implement Crucial PDPM Policies (e.g. IPA, Interrupted Stay, Therapy Delivery)
February 5, 2020 | Getting the PDPM Initial PPS Assessment Right! Best Practices for Pre-admission, Admission & Day 1-8 Processes
March 4, 2020 | Applying Dollar Values to PDPM Characteristics & Avoiding Top Missed Opportunities with Case Studies
April 1, 2020 | Effective Meetings for PDPM (UR/Medicare, Clinical, Triple Check)
May 6, 2020 | PDPM: Staff Development and Core Competency Essentials
June 3, 2020 | Care Planning for the Complex Resident Under PDPM
July 8, 2020 | All In! PDPM Supportive Documentation for Physicians, Nursing, Rehab, Dietary, and Social Services
August 5, 2020 | PDPM Quality Assurance and Outcomes Tracking
September 2, 2020 | Addressing PDPM Medical Review Risks in the SNF Compliance and Ethics Work Plan
October 7, 2020 | PDPM: Advancing Clinical Capabilities and Care Delivery
November 4, 2020 | What We’ve Learned: Insights into Successful Providers from the First Year of PDPM
December 2, 2020 | Year End PDPM Updates and 2021 Policy Changes
- Director of Nursing
Nursing Home Administrators
Nursing Staff & Leaders
- Social Services
Staff Development Coordinator
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Administrators & Assisted Living Managers: 1.25 total clock hours of NAB/NCERS credit will be applied for for each session.
FULL SERIES REGISTRATION:
Recordings of live sessions are only included with the full series purchase; Optional Certification is available for individuals completing the entire series and passing the certification exam at the end of the completed series
- LeadingAge Texas Members: $800
Only want to register for an individual course? Click here to locate the registration links for each individual webinar
- LeadingAge Texas Members: $75 per webinar link, per webinar
- Non-Members: $125 per webinar link, per webinar
- An additional $10 per person will be billed post-webinar for additional attendees seeking credit.
- You may view these webinars with your team, without sharing the webinar link, on one device.
- Paid registrations are limited to one connection per webinar link . Links to join the webinar are unique and tied to the registrant name. While others can view the webinar on the same devise with you, the link should not be forwarded. Because the fee is set per line/connection, please only register one person/main registrant. 1 - 2 days prior to the webinar, you will receive an attendance report which will be used for any additional attendees viewing with you to receive continuing education credit. Please note the webinar link cannot be shared with others. Multiple connections will either be billed or removed from the webinar.
Attendance & Cancellation Policy:
- No-shows will be billed. No refunds for failure to log-in at the time of the event.
- Registrations are fully transferable. Transfers must be submitted via email to Dorothy Ferrick no later than 48 hours prior to the Webinar.
- A full refund will be given to all cancellations received 10 or more business days prior to the program.
- A $10 administrative fee will be charged to all cancellations received six to nine business days prior to the program.
- No refunds will be given to cancellations received five or fewer business days prior to the program.
- LeadingAge Texas reserves the right to cancel the program due to insufficient enrollment in which case pre-registered participants will be notified and full refunds provided.
*All transfer/substitution & cancellation requests must be emailed to Dorothy Ferrick, Events & Registration Manager at email@example.com.
This series is offered in partnership with