Wednesday, December 4, 2019
1:00 - 2:30 PM
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
- Moving Mountains Webinar Series - Session 16 -
MDS Coding Precision & PDPM Audit Processes
Wednesday, December 4 • 1 - 2:30 pm CT
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
This 1.25 hour webinar will focus on MDS coding accuracy and review processes to ensure appropriate reporting of information and supportive documentation under the new Medicare payment model- PDPM. The webinar will include review of steps for assessment and coding tips for certain MDS items with an emphasis on supporting coding decisions through documentation and auditing data prior to assessment submission.
- Review revised RAI coding requirements for new items related to PDPM
- Understand what documentation is needed to support MDS coding decisions
- Describe a process for auditing assessment data for accuracy and completeness under PDPM
- PDPM MDS item coding and supportive documentation requirements
- Proactive auditing for PDPM MDS accuracy and completeness
- Closing Comments/ Q&A
- MDS Nurses
- Director of Nursing
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Nursing Home Administrators
MEET THE PRESENTER
Eleisha Wilkes RN, RAC-CT
Proactive Medical Review, LLC
Eleisha Wilkes is a Registered Nurse with over fifteen years of experience in long-term care. She has served as a Director of Nursing, Case Manager and Resident Assessment Coordinator with extensive responsibility and success in driving QA in the areas of person-centered assessment and care planning through effective systems, staff development, and interdisciplinary team collaboration. She now serves as an RN Clinical Consultant with Proactive Medical Review & Consulting.
Administrators & Assisted Living Managers: This session has been approved for continuing education for 1.25 total clock hours and 16.25 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS.
- LeadingAge Texas Members: $75 per webinar link, per webinar
- Non-Members: $125 per webinar link, per webinar
- An additional $10 per person will be billed post-webinar for additional attendees seeking credit.
- You may view these webinars with your team, without sharing the webinar link, on one device.
- Paid registrations are limited to one connection per webinar link . Links to join the webinar are unique and tied to the registrant name. While others can view the webinar on the same devise with you, the link should not be forwarded. Because the fee is set per line/connection, please only register one person/main registrant. 1 - 2 days prior to the webinar, you will receive an attendance report which will be used for any additional attendees viewing with you to receive continuing education credit. Please note the webinar link cannot be shared with others. Multiple connections will either be billed or removed from the webinar.
- No-shows will be billed. No refunds for failure to log-in at the time of the event.
- Registrations are fully transferable. Transfers must be submitted via email to Dorothy Ferrick no later than 48 hours prior to the Webinar.
- A full refund will be given to all cancellations received 10 or more business days prior to the program.
- A $10 administrative fee will be charged to all cancellations received six to nine business days prior to the program.
- No refunds will be given to cancellations received five or fewer business days prior to the program.
- LeadingAge Texas reserves the right to cancel the program due to insufficient enrollment in which case pre-registered participants will be notified and full refunds provided.
*All transfer/substitution & cancellation requests must be emailed to Dorothy Ferrick, Events & Registration Manager at email@example.com.
This series is offered in partnership with