Cybersecurity - Is Your Organization at Risk of Cyber-Attack?
July 24 • 1 - 1:45 pm CT
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
With over 100 million cyber breaches per year, healthcare stands at the peak of industries with the highest risk of cyber-attack. Is your organization adequately protected?
Ensuring that your organization is staying up-to-date with the best-in-class cybersecurity practices and products can be overwhelming. In this session, we will walk you through the steps you need to take to protect your organization, your employees, and your clients. You will learn:
- Cybersecurity measures to protect your organization
- How to create a culture of cybersecurity
- How to create a strategic plan for implementing cybersecurity practices
Presenter: Rob Houser, CIO/Mentor, CalTech
A graduate of Angelo State University, Rob Houser began his career with CalTech in 2002. Since assuming his current role of CIO and Strategic Consultant in 2006, Rob has focused on strategic IT consulting with a specialization in regulated industries such as medical and banking where security is a top priority. Through these experiences, Rob has become an expert in “real world” cybersecurity. Rob currently performs CIO functions for 25+ organizations. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
- Executive Directors
- IT Professionals
- Other interested team members
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Administrators & Assisted Living Managers (NAB/NCERS): Upon reaching a viable number of registrants, LeadingAge Texas will submit an application to NAB/NCERS for 0.75 participant hours.
While LeadingAge Texas cannot obtain prior approval to all credentialing bodies and professional organizations, other professionals are encouraged to submit detailed information on this event along with a copy of your Certificate of Successful Completion to your professional organization for consideration of continuing education credit if they accept self-reporting.
• • • • • • • • •
FEES (per line/connection)
LeadingAge Texas Member: $35
An additional $10 per person will be billed post-webinar for additional attendees seeking credit.
You may view these webinars with your team, without sharing the webinar link, on one device.
NOTE: the one line/connection cannot be used across multiple communities/locations and can not be shared with others.
Because the fee is set per line/connection, please only register one person/main registrant* if you are viewing together. 1 - 2 days prior to the webinar, you will receive an attendance report which will be used for any additional attendees viewing with you to receive continuing education credit. Please note the webinar link can not be shared with others.
*As the main registrant, you agree to moderate attendance of the webinar for any additional attendees via your line/connection. The details for access/connection & any available handouts will be sent to the main registrant via email 1-2 days prior to the webinar.
ATTENDANCE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Paid registrations are limited to one connection per webinar link .
- Links to join the webinar are unique and tied to the registrant name. While others can view the webinar on the same device with you, the link may not be forwarded.
- Multiple connections will either be billed or removed from the webinar.
- Because the fee is set per line/connection, please only register one person/main registrant if you have other persons viewing with you.
- 1 - 2 days prior to the webinar, you will receive an attendance report which will be used for any additional attendees viewing with you to receive continuing education credit.
- An additional $10 per person will be billed post-webinar for additional attendees seeking credit.
- No-shows will be billed. No refunds for failure to log-in at the time of the event.
- Registrations are fully transferable. Transfers must be submitted via email to Dorothy Ferrick no later than 48 hours prior to the Webinar.
- A full refund will be given to all cancellations received 10 or more business days prior to the program.
- A $10 administrative fee will be charged to all cancellations received six to nine business days prior to the program.
- No refunds will be given to cancellations received five or fewer business days prior to the program.
- LeadingAge Texas reserves the right to cancel the program due to insufficient enrollment in which case pre-registered participants will be notified and full refunds provided.
*All transfer/substitution & cancellation requests must be emailed to Dorothy Ferrick, Events & Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.