REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED
Our Annual Conference & Solutions EXPO is our most attended event for the year and draws over 400 attendees. Our members represent over 200 non-profit aging services providers from all over the state. This is a great opportunity to reach the leaders and decision makers of the Texas aging services industry.
This past year, our two-day EXPO featured nearly 115 exhibitors, who demonstrated the latest products and services the aging services industry has to offer.
Please log into your individual account to register for an exhibitor booth. LeadingAge Texas would prefer the pre-show contact to register under their profile, however any employee from a company may do so. For additional questions, please contact LeadingAge Texas at (512) 467-2242.
Who is LeadingAge Texas?
LeadingAge Texas provides leadership, advocacy, networking and education to not-for profit organizations that provide aging services to Texas seniors. Our members lead the industry in quality and innovative care and services for the aging.
Members include nursing homes, assisted living communities, senior housing, Life Plan Communities, memory care, hospice and home-and-community-based services providers.
- Showcase your products and services to a captive audience of over 400 residential and community based senior service organizations
- Network with senior care industry leaders and front line staff
- Develop new leads and strengthen existing business relationships
- Create brand awareness and highlight your organization's products and services
- Increase your visibility within the membership and differentiate yourself from the competition
- Position your organization as a leader and an expert in the field of aging
- Overcome objections face-to-face and accelerate the buying process
- Learn from nationally recognized presenters while having fun
Exposure! Prime contacts! Participation in this one event will give your company access to your target market and the visibility you need to stand out from the competition.
Who Will Attend?
Directors of Nursing
Human Resources Professionals
Monday, May 20, 2019
8:00 AM - 2:30 PM - Exhibitor Registration & Set-up
3:45 PM - 5:45 PM - Exhibit Hall Opens - Solutions EXPO Grand Opening
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM - Exhibit Hall Opens - Lunch with Exhibitors
01:45 PM - 6:00 PM - Exhibitor Tear-Down
Booths are available for LeadingAge Texas Business Members.
- 2019 Business Membership is required to exhibit (Dues: $800).
- Not currently a business member? Click here to apply & learn about all the benefits of LeadingAge Texas Business Membership!
- Process your 2019 exhibitor registration & we will follow-up with your 2019 Business Membership status and invoice.
- Registration for the 2019 Solutions EXPO does not guarantee membership approval.
CLICK HERE for a larger Solutions EXPO map with booth details.
NOTE: Highlighted booths are not available or held by management. Booth assignments will be made on a first-come first-serve basis. In the event that preferred booth choices are not available, or are in conflict with previously assigned booths, or competing vendors, the Exhibit Manager will assign space as available. Booth number confirmations will be emailed once secured. Booth availability updated as of 04.23.19.
Booth Purchase Includes:
- One 8' deep x 10' wide booth*
- 8' high back drape and 3' high draped side dividers
- Company information distributed to attendees
- Pre- and post-conference attendee lists (Attendee name, title and mailing address. Includes email addresses when permission granted by attendee.)
- Included: One skirted table, two chairs, and wastebasket
- OR you can customize your booth to either:
- Extra Fee: One pedestal table, two stools, and wastebasket
- No charge: remove the table & chairs (wastebasket still included)
customization's are available until March 22, 2019. Any updates or changes can not be accommodated after March 22, 2019.
- Company identification sign
- 2 name badges for entry into the Exhibit Hall, Kick-off Reception & Opening General Session
- Discounted full-attendee registrations
- Aisle cleaning
- General overhead lighting
- Exhibit hall is carpeted
- Access to an innovative & exclusive Exhibitor Success Program:
- Free downloadable tools
- Strategic planning exercises
- + much more!
Click here for the Contract with Rules & Regulations.
Please note that by completing the exhibitor registration you are consenting to the above contract, rules, and regulations.
Exhibitor Service Contractor
Freeman is the designated exhibitor service contractor for the LeadingAge Texas Solutions EXPO. The Exhibitor Services Kit includes detailed information about shipping, labor, and furnishings. Electrical, internet, AV, and F&B are provided directly through the hotel and details for ordering are also included in the Exhibitor Services Kit. Information regarding the Exhibitor Services Kit details can also found on Freeman's Event Website.
NO SUITCASING POLICY
Please note that any attendee who is observed soliciting business OR distributing
promotional materials in meeting rooms, exhibit hall, or other public spaces may be asked to leave.
Suitcasing: Any activity designed to solicit or sell products or services to delegates attending a
meeting, conference, exhibition or event without the proper authorization by the event sponsor.