Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact on our members and the older adults they serve, the LeadingAge Texas Board of Directors, in full support of myself and my staff, has made the decision to reschedule our 2020 Annual Conference & Solutions EXPO (originally slated for May 17-20, 2020).
My staff and I look forward to our association coming together in the fall for an alternative educational and networking conference experience; please stay tuned for details as they become available.
To everyone who has been involved in the planning of our conference—our partners and sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers—the Board of Directors, my staff, and I sincerely thank you for your contributions and we look forward to working with you to ensure our fall conference is a success!
Conference attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors will be contacted within the coming days with further information. Updates will be published at www.leadingagetexas.org/conference as they become available.
We are excited to offer a live virtual session on May 21 featuring our conference closing session speaker Karith Foster who will present on “Pivoting to Our Purpose,” a timely topic for how the field of aging services is in the midst of transition. This program is complimentary for all association members.
COVID-19 Updates & Resources:
LeadingAge Texas, along with LeadingAge national, will continue to prioritize sharing timely, relevant information to help you respond to COVID-19. Please be sure to check the LeadingAge Texas COVID-19 resources page and the LeadingAge national COVID-19 resources page for further updates in all areas, and submit any questions you have here.
My staff and I applaud you for all your heroic efforts during this COVID-19 crisis.
George Linial, CAE, CASP
President & CEO, LeadingAge Texas
Please contact Dorothy Ferrick, Events & Member Engagement Manager
Our Annual Conference & Solutions EXPO is our most attended event for the year and draws over 400 attendees. Our members represent over 200 non-profit aging services providers from all over the state. This is a great opportunity to reach the leaders and decision makers of the Texas aging services industry.
Click here for a list of Business Members that have already registered for the 2020 Solution EXPO!
This past year, our two-day EXPO featured over 100 exhibitors, who demonstrated the latest products and services the aging services industry has to offer.
Please log into your individual account to register for an exhibitor booth. LeadingAge Texas would prefer the pre-show contact to register under their profile, however any employee from a company may do so. For additional questions, please contact Dorothy Ferrick at (512) 467-2242 ext. 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO IS LEADINGAGE TEXAS?
LeadingAge Texas provides leadership, advocacy, networking and education to not-for profit organizations that provide aging services to Texas seniors. Our members lead the industry in quality and innovative care and services for the aging.
Members include nursing homes, assisted living communities, senior housing, Life Plan Communities, memory care, hospice and home-and-community-based services providers.
Exposure! Prime contacts! Participation in this one event will give your company access to your target market and the visibility you need to stand out from the competition.
- Showcase your products and services to a captive audience of over 400 residential and community based senior service organizations
- Network with senior care industry leaders and front line staff
- Develop new leads and strengthen existing business relationships
- Create brand awareness and highlight your organization's products and services
- Increase your visibility within the membership and differentiate yourself from the competition
- Position your organization as a leader and an expert in the field of aging
- Overcome objections face-to-face and accelerate the buying process
- Learn from nationally recognized presenters while having fun
WHO WILL ATTEND?
Directors of Nursing
Human Resources Professionals
Booths are available for LeadingAge Texas Business Members.
- 2020 Business Membership is required to exhibit (Dues: $800 - not included the the exhibitor booth cost).
- Not currently a business member? Click here to apply & learn about all the benefits of LeadingAge Texas Business Membership!
- Process your 2020 exhibitor registration & we will follow-up with your 2020 Business Membership status and invoice.
- Registration for the 2020 Solutions EXPO does not guarantee membership approval.
BOOTH PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- One 8' deep x 10' wide booth*
- 8' high back drape and 3' high draped side dividers
- Company information distributed to attendees
- Pre- and post-conference attendee lists (Attendee name, title and mailing address. Includes email addresses when permission granted by attendee.)
- Included: One skirted table, two chairs, and wastebasket
- OR you can customize your booth to either:
- Extra Fee: One pedestal table, two stools, and wastebasket
- No charge: remove the table & chairs (wastebasket still included)
- Company identification sign
- 2 name badges for entry into the Exhibit Hall, Kick-off Reception & Opening General Session
- Discounted full-attendee registrations
- Aisle cleaning
- General overhead lighting
- Exhibit hall is carpeted
- Access to an innovative & exclusive Exhibitor Success Program:
- Free downloadable tools
- Strategic planning exercises
- + much more!
NO SUITCASING POLICY
Please note that any attendee who is observed soliciting business OR distributing
promotional materials in meeting rooms, exhibit hall, or other public spaces may be asked to leave.
Suitcasing: Any activity designed to solicit or sell products or services to delegates attending a
meeting, conference, exhibition or event without the proper authorization by the event sponsor.